- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (Nintendo DS)
|Price:||£35.09 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Nintendo DS
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Professor Layton and the spectres call(Nintendo DS), missing instruction manual.
Eponymous puzzle-solver Professor Layton returns exclusively to the Nintendo DS family of consoles including Nintendo 3DS, in a new mysterious adventure, Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call, available across Europe on 25th November.
Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call is bursting to the brim with brand new puzzles to challenge and delight both seasoned Professor Layton fans and those new to the series. The exciting storyline, set three years before the events of Professor Layton and the Curious Village, follows the story of how Professor Layton first met his soon-to-be trusty assistant Luke. Players will also be introduced to Layton’s female assistant, Emmy, who is keen to work with him to discover the mystery behind the Misthallery spectre. The more puzzles you solve, the closer you will get to cracking Layton’s latest mystery.
- This new instalment still features the animated charm and hand-drawn art that has featured in the previous Professor Layton titles, as well as lots of brand new content.
- Set 3 years before The Curious Village when the Professor first met Luke.
- Brand-new mini-games and all-new episodes can be unlocked as you progress through the game.
- There are three new mini-games in total. Lay a train track for a small model train to pass through all the stations and reach the goal, or juggle verbs to get the right performance on stage. The third new minigame involves you guiding a fish around an obstacle course to collect golden coins.
- Each episode offers you a glimpse into the life of some of the interesting characters that you meet while solving the case.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Came in brand new condition without any scratches
Game Card had accounts but after examining the card itself there was no damage and it plays perfectly well as if it was brand new
Came with all the inserts and the promotional codes were untouched --> that made me happy
Came in typical Amazon packaging and was well protected
All in all this was a great buy as it was a game from my childhood
About the Game itself
I love all the puzzles
The artwork is lovely
There are animated parts that are simply astounding and dare I even say it on par with studio Ghibli animation in points
Musical sound tracks are gorgeous
Wonderful game and would recommend to everyone
I have had a little go myself and agree with her views. I would spend more time on it, but when I ask, I don't get any reply.
Most recent customer reviews