A Professional's Guide to Pyrotechnics: Understanding and Making Exploding Fireworks Paperback – 1 Dec 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Donner, who has been honing his skills as a pyrotechnist for more than 30 years, preserves for all time the now all-but-outlawed techniques that makers of traditional fireworks have used and Americans have enjoyed for generations.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When I got the book I initially thought that perhaps I was being too critical but I shared it with two contacts, one of whom is a pyrotechnician planning and directing displays and another who makes fireworks and they both said that it was written in a convoluted and inaccessible style. A lot of the jargon is window dressing to make the simple exercises here in appear more complex but to the unacquainted reader it will probably make most of the projects plain impossible.
i would definately reccomend this book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you work with Pyrotechnics this is a good text book you will come back to time and time againPublished 10 months ago by Nick
Has some useful info, but doesn't really go into detail for a novice and the style of writing is poorPublished 22 months ago by Steve Kennedy
A very educational book - easy to read. Great to learn about pyrotechnics. Would recommend to others to buy. okPublished on 18 April 2013 by B J MORGAN
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Fire Protection & Safety
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games