on 21 May 2015
Though I liked the bag very much as it was just what I was after as I could fit my boots, helmet and other gear in it, after about 6 months of light use, twice a month by car to the local ski center, the small handle at the back began to fray and had almost come off. So I had to return it.
on 24 April 2011
If you are looking for a bag that will carry all your ski gear other than your skis and poles, this is it. It has a large, "waterproof" separate bottom compartment which easily takes two pairs of boots, ski boots and climbing boots, say. Helmet and gloves can go in section above boot compartment. there are a considerable number of both internal and external zipped compartments which can take all the rest of your ski clothes, documents etc. The bag is fairly comfortable to carry provided you pack soft gear at your back but I wouldn't want to carry it too far as you can really load it up. It has double shoulder straps, a single shoulder strap and a top handle.Professional wintersport rucksack- / bootbag helmet bag original PAUL KURZ red/black. Bag of Swiss national ski team
on 21 February 2014
Have had the bag for a few months now and generally pleased with the overall flexibility and carrying capacity along with useable layout.
However the bag falls down and only gets 3* because the central carry handle stitching has come undone and hanging on by a thread very difficult to re-stitch given the construction. Secondly the glove compartment zip has failed with the zipper mechanism coming off the end.
Lastly the boot bag stitching has also come completely away from the main bag, all in all feel there is some poor quality internal materials and QA on the stitching generally let's the bag down.
We have two bags and as a family look after our equipment and avoid abusing so feel a little let down as the bag appeared to have great potential initially!
on 13 September 2011
Great bag, well made and robust. Bigger than I thought and will fit all kit for actual skiing.
It has lots of different compartments for different kit. It also has an inner bag for the boots, so if you want to use the whole bag for clean stuff you can, otherwise you can unzip outer bit and put bags into the inner liner, clever.
The rucksack shoulder pads unclip and store in a zipped compartment. You would not want to walk far with this on your back, but very useful for airports or just in resort. It frees up your hands for anything else you need to carry.
I am sure that we will get lots of years use out of this superb bit of kit. It is a bit sad getting excited about using a bag isn't it!
on 17 November 2015
This has not actually been used yet, so this review is very much based on first impressions but they are very good! It looks well constructed and the pockets for a t-shirt, goggles, gloves, documents as well as the main waterproof compartment for boots, look extremely helpful. It is a very well thought out bag. The rucksack straps zip away if required. I suspect it will be surprisingly spacious and looking forward to using it.
on 22 April 2015
Unfortunately I found this item very disappointing. Some of the handles broke the first time I picked the bag up when it had kit in it.
I didn't return it as I'm sure it was probably my fault - but quite expensive for a poor experience.
on 4 June 2011
The bag was bigger than I imagined, but it's great. Lots of quirky pockets and sections - ideal for storing all your ski gear. I was very pleased with this bag.
on 11 January 2013
Can get loads in it. Got on Easy Jet as hand luggage, just wore like a rucksack when checking in, no questions asked.
on 7 February 2012
In the past I took a ski bag, boot bag, a big rucksack and a small rucksack as carry on luggage, with the helmet attached to it. I can get ski boots, helmet and all my clothes in this new bag. Love it!
on 8 January 2015
The bag design is very good, however, the handle ripped off on the first use, thus the quality of the manufacture is not very good, given that, I would suspect it won't last very long.