Professional Writing: The Complete Guide to Business, Industry and IT (Palgrave Study Guides) Paperback – 6 Dec 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This text provides an analytical introduction to professional writing for different media. It covers topics from management, journalism to public relations. By using both theory and practice in an accessible way, this book assists students and professionals to communicate effectively in different written formats. The book covers a broad range of areas of concern for writers, from sentence structure to final delivery copy. It is a compact, comprehensive and up to date guide for professional writing, offering valuable tips for both print and electronic media.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Directories
- Books > Reference > Language > Handwriting
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism