Professional Hair Straightener by Celebrity Stylist Lee Stafford - Titanium Flat Iron, Best Hair Straightener and Curler - with Anti-Frizz Ion Technology & Customizable Heat Setting
- ANTI-FRIZZ & HAIR PROTECTIVE ION TECHNOLOGY -We've uniquely designed our ion hair straightener to reduce frizz and protect your hair from being damaged by generating negative ions which neutralize the positive ions created when smoothing, and styling hair
- BRILLIANT FAST HEAT SETTING CUSTOMIZATION - You'll love that we designed our titanium flat iron to heat up in under 10 seconds; You can customize your heat setting by selecting the exact degree you need (between 80-230 degrees) on our digital display, unlike other hair straighteners which only have a few specific heat settings
- LIGHTWEIGHT, LONG CORD, & HEAT PROTECTOR SLEEVE - Our professional hair straightener and curler isn't heavy like other flat irons; Our light and compact hair straightener features a long 3 metre cord, a professional spring mechanism which makes meticulous styling effortless, and a heat protector sleeve so packing for travel is quick and simple
- CURL & STRAIGHTEN WITH TOP-OF-THE-LINE STYLING COMPONENTS - With our professional flat iron in your hands, you'll be using the highest quality titanium metal plates along with heat technology that's lasting and durable; we designed our flat iron with rounded edges so that you can curl your hair too - simply drag the iron through your hair while slowly twisting your hair around it
- OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We care about your happiness and satisfaction with your purchase that's why we offer a 60 day money back guarantee and a 5 year warranty; Our team of professionals here at Lee Stafford stand by and believe in the quality of our professional hair products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
First Class Results. Designed by celebrity hairdresser Lee Stafford, our professional hair straightener is a premium product that provides a luxurious salon experience for anyone wanting to simplify everyday styling while getting a consistent, first class result.
Heats Up in Less Than 10s. This is the best hair straightener on the market! It's ready to go within 10 seconds - titanium flat iron plates heat up faster than other ceramic hair straighteners. Our silver titanium plates generate negative ions that neutralize any charge in your hair atoms to make your hair look fabulously smooth, frizz and static free, in wicked fast time.
Completely Customizable Heat Settings. You can watch the temperature rise within 10 seconds on the digital thermometer display. Then, find the heat setting between 80 and 230 degrees that works best for your hair. We've included a free guide for you with our straightener so that you can better select the right temperature for your styling needs and for maintaining soft and silky hair.
Straighten, Curl, & Travel in Style. The best professional flat iron for half the cost of other professional brands; our Academy Hair Straightener is packed in a smart looking box that will make you feel like a professional every time you open it. The curling hair straightener can be used as both a straightener and curler because it is designed with soft, rounded edges. Give it as present or buy a couple for your salon; works splendidly with other Lee Stafford products.
Buy Risk Free With Our Money Back Guarantee. We manufacture only the best hair straighteners in the highest quality facilities and we're confident in our professional grade electricals. We offer a 60 day money back guarantee and a 5 year manufacturer guarantee because our customer's satisfaction is our number one priority.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a GHD girl but I saw these and thought it was worth a go especially as they come with a five year guarantee.
I like that it has a digital display and you can watch the temperature as they heat up.
I had them in full whack at 230o.
They were really responsive.
I did a quick test straightening one side and curling the other.
I switch most days between straight and curly so I wanted to make sure this could do everything I wanted. And they did.
I am really impressed with my purchase and the cute pink presentation box is a great touch.
I also really like the heat protector cover, that keeps the plates together.
I've added a few photos so you can see my hair before and after - not sure if these are any good - but I hope they help.
The academy straighteners heat up really quickly and have variable heat settings of between 80 and 230 degrees, which is great as I mainly use a higher temperature for a full straighten but sometimes I only need a low setting to just quickly re-smooth over my hair. The plates on these straighteners are nano silver titanium, which glide through my hair effortlessly without catching and snagging it at all, and they also have a special Ionic function to keep hair frizz free. Overall these are an excellent set of straighteners that style quickly and effortlessly, and have a super long cable , which I think is 1.5 metres long, they also come with a 5 year warranty, which is great! I would highly recommend these over the more expensive sets as they do just a good of a job, if not better.
As I am using for many years GHD straightener I can compare it on some points with Lee Stafford:
1. This one wins on temperature control. You can regulate the heat on this one which is very useful. If you've got short and thin hair you don’t need very high temperature (and this saves your hair from overheating). My GHD doesn’t have that option.
2. Plates. This one has metallic plates. I really wish it had ceramic plates as GHD has as they smoothen hair. After straightening hair with this straightener I don’t feel them being as silky as after using GHD.
3. How straight hair it leaves. Although it does a good job and result can be seen straight away it still takes time to get wanted results. My hair is very thick and long (and very messy). And it really takes more strokes to get them straight.
4. Comfortability using it. I can say it is very comfortable because of non-slip handles. The size is good and feels very good in hand. It is not heavy so your hand won't get tired for sure.
5. Control. This straightener is very easy to control. It has a very bright and well readable screen. Buttons allow you to choose preferable temperature. I chose 200 degrees and it reached that temperature after approx. 1 min (that is fast). While it is heating the screen is showing running lines (like charging battery). Whenever it has reached the temperature the lines stay steady. I wish it had a beep signal after reaching wanted temperature.
6. Price. Well, I would say that this straightener is quite pricey. Although it looks and feels like a professional straightener.
Overall, it is a good quality product and is doing a job.
However, if you have long and thick hair as me, better save for GHD with wide ceramic plates. But your hair is thin, this straightener would definitely suit you very well.
The item arrived in good time with Prime and packaging was very good. The instructions were professional looking and simple enough to understand and included hints and tips for achieving alternate effects such as curling. The box reflected a professional finish.
'Compared to my ghd's there is little difference'
The feel of this item is satisfactory with a very comfortable handle. It is firm to the touch yet soft, it does not feel cheap.
It includes a sleeve which sits over the tongs which is beneficial to prevent accidental snapping while in transit (yes this has happened before).
Improvements could be a longer pad as there is a slight bevel at the end, where if too much hair is inserted, may cause snagging.
These would be a great gift for someone as they are very nice and also very good for daily use.
I must admit I did not test these as my hair is really short, so I got my partner to do it as she has long hair!
The straighteners are easy to turn on and off and heat up really quickly. Temperature can be adjusted from 80 to 230 degrees.
Brilliant price for a brilliant product!
Most recent customer reviews
I really like the Lee Stafford range and have got a few of their items now.Read more