- Save 10% on Mosquito Repellent Bracelets when you purchase 1 or more 300 GSM Sleeping Bag offered by One Retail Group. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Pop Up Tent offered by One Retail Group. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Sleeping Bag reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Professional 300 Mummy Sleeping Bag 3-4 Season for Camping, Hiking, Outdoors
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ultra Warm Filling 300GSM (2 x 150g/m2).Water Resistant and Perfect for 3-4 Seasons
- Comfort temperature of +10°C to 0°C. Extreme use down to -10°C
- Drawstring mummy hood covers your entire head and face to keep warm
- Internal pouch for valuables and mobile phones, wind-proof double zipper system and internal drawstring collar for ultimate comfort
- Comfortable, durable and lightweight for summer and winter camping, outdoor use. Compression bag for easy carrying included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Active Era - Warm M300 Sleeping Bag:
This premium quality, 3-4 season sleeping bag from Active Era is made from a durable 190T polyester outer shell, with an ultra-warm 300GSM double filling for use in temperatures from 0°C to 10°C and extreme temperatures down to minus 10 degrees Celcius. Both the compression bag and sleeping bag's outer shell are water resistant in damp environments, and it is fully machine washable too.
Instead of a single 300GSM filling, this professional sleeping bag is packed with a double layer containing 2 x 150g/m² hollow fibre layers, and a drawstring hood. This provides a considerable increase in insulation and warmth compared to a regular single layered 300GSM sleeping bag, and ideal for use outside in both winter and summer.
- 300GSM (2 x 150g/m²) ultra-warm filling.
- 190T Polyester durable outer shell - Water resistant against damp.
- Fully Machine Washable.
- Double zipper system with windproof draft tube lining for extra insulation.
- Secure internal pouch for valuables (mobile phones, electronics, accessories).
- Additional internal drawstring collar pulls above the shoulders to keep out unwanted drafts and wind.
Insulated Draft Tube
Stay warm and cosy all night long thanks to added insulation that runs down the length of the zipper. It keeps cold wind and drafts out to ensure you get a great night’s sleep.
Secure Valuables Pouch
An internal Velcro pocket allows you to keep your mobile phone, personal electronics and accessories by your side and safe and secure overnight.
Enjoy increased flexibility and comfort with the integrated 2-way anti-snag zipper, making getting in and out the sleeping bag easy and hassle free.
A tough and durable 190T polyester outer shell can withstand harsh camping environments and remain water resistant when the weather gets damp.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had hoped to try it out in very cold conditions during my hike but alas - the weather was too warm, and I had more of a problem being too hot. However, there is a zipper at second zipper at the bottom by your feet meaning it is easy to let in some air if you get too hot.
There is a small pouch for phones or valuables but this is positioned right at the top, in front of your face (depending on how you sleep), and I didn't find it very useful.
Most recent customer reviews