- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Professional LCD Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector for Canon EOS 6D/60D/600D Cameras
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transmittance is over 90%, not easy to scratch, anti-collision can afford upto 12Kgs/cm2, 6 layers of coatings and UV Protection.
- Designed for perfect fit with the LCD screen, 0.55mm ultra thin glass screen protector with 95% of transmittance, higher transparency than the ordinary plastic protector films.
- Imported double side adhesive tape securely attach the screen protector onto your original screen without the hassle of air bubbles. Glass screen protectors are anti-dust, anti-scratch, anti-dirt, and withstand wear and tear; always keeps your screen clean and clear.
- Warning: Glass product, handle with care: Do not bend, keep away from children.
- Compatible With Canon 6D/60D600D Cameras. Please Note: Once the product as been used (peeling off the 3M 200MP protection stecker) we would not accept the return.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No trimming required, fit directly on your LCD screen. Just clean your LCD screen first, peel off the white back of the protector to stick. Easy to install and bubbles free, unlike plastic protector which always gives you bubbles between the protector and the screen. No adhesive backing at the LCD screen, only at the border of the film for clearness. Can be removed and reinstall, without leaving ugly residual on your LCD screen. Use a thin plastic business card or similar item (the plastic package of this protector could be used as the tool) to slide around the edge of the screen to remove it. Do not pull or use fingernails to lift the four corners of the screen protector as it may break the glass protector, hurt your fingers and/or damage the camera.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.