Size: large - 44-46"|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£25.46+ £2.50 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 October 2015
The sizing on the L is smaller than any other body warmer I have had. I am a 44" chest and 6'2". I had to go up a size to be able to wear a fleece underneath and still be able to breathe/move. The XL also gave the benefit of extra length needed for my height at the front too. I felt the L was a little short at the front.

Good quality and plenty of pockets. With the lining material, it is not as easy to slip on over a fleece quickly. Some adjustment between the materials is needed to get it to sit right.

Depending on the pricing at the time, it may be worth considering buying directly from Dickies Stores, just under £30. They do free postage on orders over £35 and free returns, with prepaid returns label included with goods.
on 15 March 2014
This is a nicely made garment, at a fair price. Sizing is a bit subjective, obviously, but this fits me well when worn over a fleece; I am six feet tall and 14 stone. I have another Dickies Body Warmer in the next size down, L, which is a nice fit when worn over a winter shirt and/or a thin hoodie (different colour, I'm not that sad).

Incidentally, the Navy Blue colour is much darker (ie more pleasant) than as shown on the website illustration.

It's warm, well furnished with a good range of pockets of different shapes, sizes, some zipped, some with Velcro, and is finished much better than your typical "market stall" gilet. The zips on these type garments are sometimes dodgy, and they will get a lot of wear, but so far the Dickies zips seem to be smooth, progressive and hopefully they will last well. Not the cheapest body warmer you can buy, but probably the best one I've come across.
on 13 December 2013
I've had one of these Body Warmers for 10 years, it is still going strong.
I bought the Black one to make a change.
Warm comfortable and great value.
on 13 November 2014
Well - it's quite a nice bodywarmer - the sort of quality I have come to expect from Dickies (and I have bought MANY Dickies' products) BUT - it's a tad on the small side - I would say the XXL on this product equates to a L........so disappointing
on 12 March 2014
good item fits good look good quality quite warm not thick enough for extreme cold weather would purchase again when needed
on 4 July 2014
Bought as present and fits just right. Good delivery.
on 27 February 2014
husband loves his new body warmer. found it great for his new hobby, archery. lovely fit and comfortable. ########## #######
on 8 October 2014
Perfect fit arrive sooner than expected
on 19 November 2014
Perfect fit, very warm loads of pockets but mobile pocket needs to be bigger to take smart phones, the down side is remembering which pockets I put my tools in
on 30 October 2014
excellent quality and is very useful with all the pockets and is the only one that has a cotton lining ,I will recommend it to family