Producer's Guide to Interactive Videodiscs (Video Bookshelf) Hardcover – 1 Jan 1991
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Keith Perry took his first degree in History and Economics at Bristol University and subsequently went on to complete two higher degrees in History and International Economics at Reading University. He currently lectures on the European Union at Bournemouth University. He is the author of 5 books, including 3 on the European Union where his particular interest has been the impact of the Single Market Programme for business. Keith Perry also tutors for the Open University on its History courses, and is a prominent member of the local branch of the Historical Association and an Associate of the Royal Historical Society.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Computers & Film
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Direction & Production
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Television Technology