Procurement of Built Assets Paperback – 30 Oct 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A much-needed attempt to increase our understanding of procurement processes and how new approaches in this most crucial of areas are enabling clients to work with integrated, knowledgeable supply chains at a much earlier stage to achieve much more effective delivery of their built assets.
This book will be relevant not only to students, but also to practitioners, who will be able to use it to make more informed decisions when procuring (or organising supply chains to deliver) better quality "built assets".'
About the Author
Duncan Cartlidge is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors with more that twenty-five years involvement in construction. Experience includes; private practice in both the UK and Europe, commercial management for leading European contractors and managing and delivering graduate and post graduate programmes in surveying and related topics. A regular contributor to professional journals and invited speaker at CPD events, he founded the European Procurement Group in 1996. He is an external tutor at the College of Estate Management, Reading and a Visiting Lecturer at Glasgow Caledonian University.www.duncancartlidge.co.uk
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Cartography, Geodesy & Geographic Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Surveying
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering