The Process Improvement Handbook: A Blueprint for Managing Change and Increasing Organizational Performance (Mechanical Engineering) Hardcover – 16 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tristan Boutros is currently Senior Vice President & Chief Process Officer for one of the world's largest media and entertainment firms located in New York City where he oversees Program Management, Process Improvement and Enterprise Architecture. He holds over 10 professional designations including his Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and his Master Project Manager (MPM) certification. He has over 10 years of business, technology, and management consulting experience at companies such as Pernod Ricard, IAC, DTE Energy, BlackBerry, and Warner Music Group and has been a successful entrepreneur. A skilled facilitator and change agent, he specializes in delivering rapid business value using numerous techniques and methods including the Process Oriented Architecture and Process Ecosystem approaches described in the book The Process Improvement Handbook: A Blueprint for Managing Change and Increasing Organizational Performance.
Tim Purdie is the Vice President of Global Information Technology for a high-tech company in Waterloo, Ontario Canada. He is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Master Project Manager, Certified Scrum Master, and Certified Rummler-Brache Process Improvement consultant with over 20 years of high-tech information technology, management consulting, and process implementation experience. Tim has experience at companies such as Sandvine, Research In Motion, IAC, General Motors, DTE Energy, OpenText, and Western International Communications.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Quality Assurance & Total Quality Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Computer Aided Manufacture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering