- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Proceedings of the Third International Scientific Conference "Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry" (IITI'18): Volume 1 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing) Paperback – 8 Dec 2018
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 8 Dec 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the Back Cover
This book contains papers presented in the main track of IITI 2018, the Third International Scientific Conference on Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry held in Sochi, Russia on September 17-21. The conference was jointly co-organized by Rostov State Transport University (Russia) and VSB - Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic) with the participation of Russian Association for Artificial Intelligence (RAAI).IITI 2018 was devoted to practical models and industrial applications related to intelligent information systems. It was considered as a meeting point for researchers and practitioners to enable the implementation of advanced information technologies into various industries. Nevertheless, some theoretical talks concerning the state-of-the-art in intelligent systems and soft computing were also included into proceedings.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product