Baking Problems Solved (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition) Hardcover – 23 Apr 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
I would highly recommend this book to anyone studying baking science or technology, or as a good reference book from a bakery supervisor to higher technical or managerial levels., Mr A Barr, Customer
About the Author
Prof. Cauvain is owner of BakeTran, a renowned independent Baking Industry Consultancy in Witney, UK. He was a director of Cereals & Cereal Processing Division at CCFRA until December 2004. A leading authority in the bread and baking industry, Stanley was also President of the International Association for Cereal Science and Technology between 2004 and 2006. He is a frequent Woodhead Publishing Limited author having written or edited six titles previously.
Linda S. Young was a Director at BakeTran and responsible for knowledge systemisation and training activities. She was formerly Technology Transfer Manager at CCFRA. Between Linda S. Young and Stanley P. Cauvain have over 65 years experience of working in the baking industry.
Top customer reviews
My only concern is the price you pay for this book, due to the pictures inside being of low quality. In some cases making it hard to see the problem/s the book is trying to illustrate.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone studying baking science or technology, or as a good reference book from a bakery supervisor to higher technical or managerial levels.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Food & Drink > Baking > Bread
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Food Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies