The Problem of Increasing Human Energy: With Special Reference to the Harnessing of the Sun's Energy Paperback – 30 Jan 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Due to the poor quality of the text and photos, I give it a 1 but the author a 5+!
He discusses how to end war, or the wasteful use of human energy, a negative force, to how to obtain positive energy cheaply, to energy transmission throughout the planet. Like most of the ancient philosophers, he was both a man of science and a man of religion and spiritualism.
The only downside to the book is that he refers to drawings of some of his experiments, but there are none in the book. It would have been nice to see these, no matter what the quality.
It is short, 80 pages, and an easy, worthwhile read.
It is a very unique book from a very intelligent scientist and I would highly recommend this book for everyone.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Evolution > Human
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering