ProCook Gourmet Steel Cookware Set 4 Piece
|Sale:||£99.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£109.00 (52%)|
- Contains: 16cm/1.7L 946g, 18cm/2.4L 1300g & 20cm/3.3L 1454g saucepans with lids & 28cm 1258g frying pan. Other sets and singles are also available, search for ProCook Gourmet Pans for the rest of the range & set offers!
- Suitable for use on: Induction, Gas, Electric & Ceramic Cookers & is Dishwasher Safe. Oven safe up to 260c, this includes the handles & lids, allowing you to start cooking on the hob and move directly to the oven or grill. Total set weight: 4958g
- Made from highest quality 18/10 stainless steel, with 4mm encapsulated bases for even heat distribution. Stay-cool silicone handles with integral hanging loops. Frying pan only in this set coated with a tough, ProCook Ultra non-stick lining. Pour and strain lids & pouring lips on both sides of the saucepans, making them perfect for left and right handed users
- This stainless steel cookware set is ideal for induction cooking. Quality induction pans are still hard to come by, but our Gourmet Steel Cookware range offers both brilliant quality at superb prices, making them the perfect induction cookware set
- ProCook design, manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 10yr Guarantee with ProCook
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ProCook Gourmet Steel range is built to offer incredible strength and versatility at amazingly low prices. Made from highest quality 18/10 stainless steel each pan has a 4mm encapsulated base for even heat distribution and perfect cooking results.The range features stay-cool silicone handles which are riveted for extra strength & our frying pans wok & saute pan are coated with a tough 5 Star ProCook Ultra non-stick lining.Saucepans & stockpots in this range feature our strain & pour design; incorporating pouring lips on both sides of the pans you can pour easily making them suitable for both left and right-handers. Toughened heat resistant glass lids with steel rims with large and small draining holes to safely drain contents.Contains: 16cm/1.7L 946g 18cm/2.4L 1300g & 20cm/3.3L 1454g saucepans with lids & 28cm 1258g frying pan. Other sets and singles are also available search for ProCook Gourmet Pans for the rest of the range & set offers!Our whole range is ovensafe to 260C this includes handles & lids allowing you to start cooking on the hob and move directly to the oven or grill. Suitable for use on: Induction Gas Electric & Ceramic Cookers & is Dishwasher Safe.This stainless steel cookware set is ideal for induction cooking. Quality induction pans are still hard to come by but our Gourmet Steel Cookware range offers both brilliant quality at superb prices making them the perfect induction cookware set.ProCook design manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 10yr Guarantee with ProCook.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, I have just spent half a day trying to remove the stickers that covered the full surface of the bottom of the pans. Only one sticker came off intact, leaving no residue - the remainder were totally stubborn. I soaked them in warm soapy water, I then put them through a dishwasher cycle, and in the end I had to resort to attacking them with a Stainless Steel cleaner spray and nylon scouring pads. A couple of them look like Torvill and Dean have just finished a performance of Bolero on the bases, but I've told myself that they will all receive wear and tear once I begin using them for their intended purpose.
The pan set covers pretty much all of the cooking scenarios that I'm likely to encounter and they do appear to be both stylish and of good quality, so it's a real shame that my first encounter with this product was marred by badly thought through branding.
1 niggle have scolded my hand due to forgetting the pans second pouring spout,
reached for other pan and ended up with steam across my hand.
But still cannot find fault with the set!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The customer service was excellent. Bought for my sons birthday, had no complaint from him, excellent selection and included a set of knivesPublished 1 month ago by grannie6
So far is very good. Like the strainer and easy to clean. One lid was damaged but that has been replaced now.Published 6 months ago by J V Scully
These are good. Non stick surface wearing off but probably cos we sometimes use metal tools. Not used wok much but rest use daily. Good size for feeding four to six people. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Bollydarling
Great pans but the glue stickers that are stuck inside the pans are a nightmare to remove and then marks where the sticker has been and that is not using anything to scrap it just... Read morePublished 6 months ago by rachael price
They do what they are supposed to do, are lightweight and functional and the lids seem to be a clever design. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mr F.