Size: 28cm|Change
Price:£29.00+ Free shipping

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 May 2013
I purchased this to cook stir fries. I particularly wanted a wok with a lid because
I had had enough of everything getting covered in oil every time I cooked.

It does a great job with stir fries, but also, as other reviewers have mentioned
it's great for curries and even bacon and eggs! I am using this as my main pan
for anything I can cook in it.

I like the fact that the lid has a handle rather than a knob; it makes it easier to
store the pan by sliding the lid over the handle and hanging the wok on a hook.

It might be worth noting that this is a heavy bit of kit; with the lid it weighs in at
around 2.1 Kg ... and that's when it's empty!

I'm also pleased that its oven-safe to 260ºC

If you're after a wok with a lid (and you have a strong wrist) I think you really
should consider this one.

Definitely recommended.
on 18 April 2013
I bought this Wok mostly for cooking curries for which it works well.
It has turned out to be a sturdy and versatile utensil that I heartily recommend.
I was particularly pleased with the results of cooking bacon and eggs. The glass cover stops splashes and helps produce a crispy slice, if thats what you want. The egg seals over without the need to splash, as the heat contained by the lid does the job.
Love it and care for it and reap the rewards.
on 6 January 2013
I love this pan. I use it for everything - curry, braising etc. It cooks really quickly with the lid on and there is less mess. It really is non stick. It is a good size for a family. Good value. Will buy another when needed
on 7 May 2013
The edges are already slightly chipped, but that could be us not taking care of it. I used to use a wok as a student, a stainless steel one straight out from a Chinese supermarket, but it was a real pain to clean, and in my experience only gas cookers could really get that wok hot enough, and quick enough.
But this wok is fantastic, it conducts the heat fairly quickly and evenly up the pan. It also cleans soooooooo easy... I do love this wok!
I highly recommend it, it will bring you back into the stir frying faith again :)
on 25 April 2014
Very happy with this pan so far. Early days still, but seems like a good heavy-duty pan. Truly non-stick, even heat distribution, and good size for curries. Only gripe is that it doesn't have a steam vent, but works well nevertheless. Good price, good pan.
on 5 November 2014
I have several Procook saucepans which are excellent. I have only used this wok a few times, and it has not disappointed. The non stick is excellent for now but I hope with care it will last. I also have a carbon steel genuine Chinese wok, but these are not dishwasher friendly. I only have the Gourmet range and the saucepans are a very good weight for me. I think if I were younger I maybe would have bought the 'better ' quality range by Procook, but weight is a major consideration for me. The only complaint, I have is that the outside of the saucepans in the Gourmet range do scratch. Presumably you would notice less if it were the stainless steel. However I have still given 5 stars as the scratches do not bother me. I have tried a lot of non stick pans from lots of different brands and most of them are very disappointing including ceramic! Procook is very good value for money!
on 17 June 2013
Very good quality wok and big enough (often they are too small!) and a good bonus that it comes with a lid. I cook Asian cuisine daily and this does the job perfectly!
on 7 June 2014
We have had other Woks but none have lasted more then a year, we do a lot of cooking with our Woks. This one just feels great and so far this one is great. It takes high heat a lot of food, so far we cant fault it. It is so well made that we are sure it will last for years.
on 29 December 2013
This is very nicely made and good value for money. The npn-stick is excellent. I would recommend to anyone wok-minded!
on 4 March 2013
I was very pleased with this purchase and the price of it. I would have expected to pay a lot more for a wok of this quality.