- FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY when you spend £29 or more on all orders to UK Mainland (Excludes some postcodes) Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
ProCook Gingerbread Men Cookie Cutters Set of 3
|You Save:||£4.01 (57%)|
- Contains: 7cm, 9cm & 11cm gingerbread men shaped cookie cutters. Search for ProCook bakeware for the rest of our ranges & offers!
- A set of 3 nesting ginger bread men shaped cutters for cookies, pastry or cutting out icing shapes for cake decorations. Item weight: 222g
- Crafted from dishwasher safe, durable stainless steel, they are supplied in a handy tin for safe storage
- ProCook design, manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 1yr Guarantee with ProCook
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A set of 3 gingerbread men shaped cutters for cookies pastry or cutting out icing shapes for cake decorations.Crafted from dishwasher safe durable stainless steel they are supplied in a handy tin for safe storage.Contains: 7cm/2.5in x 4.5cm/1.5in 9cm/3.5in x 5.5cm/2in 11cm/4.5in x 6.5cm/2.5in gingerbread men shaped cookie cutters. Other shapes availableDishwasher safe.This product has a 1yr Guarantee with ProCook.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
When comes to cleaning the cutters, give them quick clean and dry straight away to avoid rusting. Most people don't do this and wondering why they are rusting quickly. Dry them and you won't have any problems.
Lovely recipe below
350g/12oz plain flour, plus extra for rolling out
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
175g/6oz light soft brown sugar
1 free-range egg
4 tbsp golden syrup
Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon and pour into the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and blend until the mix looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar.
Lightly beat the egg and golden syrup together, add to the food processor and pulse until the mixture clumps together. Tip the dough out, knead briefly until smooth, wrap in clingfim and leave to chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
Roll the dough out to a 0.5cm/¼in thickness on a lightly floured surface. Using cutters, cut out the gingerbread men shapes and place on the baking tray, leaving a gap between them.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden-brown. Leave on the tray for 10 minutes and then move to a wire rack to finish cooling. When cooled decorate with the writing icing and cake decorations.
Arrived on time; would recommend this product and seller.
Look for similar items by category
- Home & Garden > Home & Garden
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Bakeware > Baking Tools & Accessories > Children's Bakeware
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Bakeware > Baking Tools & Accessories > Cookie Cutters
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Bakeware > Baking Tools & Accessories > Decorating Tools