- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
ProCare Dorsiwedge Night Splint Medium
- PREVENT SHIN SPLINTS AND CALF STRAINS: Wear at night to treat Plantar Fasciitis
- VERSATILE: Perfect for both professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike
- RELIEVES SYMPTOMS: In 80% of cases
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Our compression sleeves are extensively factory tested to ensure comfort
- EASY TO USE: Removable, washable liner
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
What is the Pro Care Dorsiwedge Night Splint?
A soft padded night splint for prolonged plantar fascia stretch, for treatment of plantar fasciitis. Removable liner may be washed for patient hygiene. Fits right or left foot. Shipped with full-length toe wedge for additional stretch.
When can I use it?
Wear at night for effective treatment of plantar fasciitis - prevents shortening of the plantar fascia.
Which size do I need?
Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Fits left or right foot. Based on UK shoe size. If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size.
Youth Size Men's up to Size 2, Ladies' up to size 3
Men's 2-6, Ladies' 3-6.5
Men's 6.5-9, Ladies' 7-9.5
Men's 9+, Ladies' 10+
How does it work?
The soft padded shell surrounds the back of the calf, around the heel and under the sole of the foot. Three fabric straps with Velcro fasten the night splint in place. This keeps the foot at 90 degrees to the shin bone, with keeps a sustained stretch on the plantar fascia. A full length toe wedge is also included for additional stretch of the plantar fascia.
If this stretch is sustained for a prolonged period (e.g. overnight) the Plantar Fascia is held in a better position for healing. Research has shown that night splinting is effective in relieving symptoms in over 80% of cases of plantar fasciitis.
The Pro Care Dorsiwedge Night Splint has a removable liner that can be washed for patient hygiene.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So glad I bought this - comfortable to wear at night and started to make a real difference after wearing it for less than a week, no more hobbling out of bed in a morning !
Would recommend to anybody suffering from the misery of plantar fascitis.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews