Customer reviews

on 4 November 2014
Product is great and works well for any student, I'm at university at the moment and needed to use it for my course. You do need a form of student identification to access the product.
on 12 June 2014
I bought this because I am studying music tech and needed this for my my assignments. All I can say, is that it works great. Better than most of the DAW's I have used.
on 26 January 2015
It's the industry standard for a reason. Even better when at a discounted price. Just for those thinking of buying this, just double check that you are eligible for the discount because there are no refunds once you've opened the box.
on 3 October 2015
Still works, does what's promised. Not enough pre-installed plug-ins but over all not bad.
on 11 June 2015
Exactly what is says, works a charm and perfect for post production audio!
on 21 June 2015
Best £250 you could spend! Fantastic software!
on 22 November 2015
excelent just what i needed
on 15 January 2014
Don't be expecting a Massive box with a many disc's, that idea was abandoned long ago!!
I Was speaking to a few student who brought this product directly from avid, they had to wait up to 2-3 weeks to receive the activation card. With Amazon it was only 2-3 days (I sound like i'm advertising for them) but Yeah definitely pick it up if you're a student you gonna save tons!!!
on 24 May 2015
Fast, efficient..
on 21 October 2014
Bought for my son in university in Liverpool