Customer reviews

on 23 October 2013
A great bike, took a while to decide to by it, as so many on the market now, but I made a wise choice, lovely for a woman to ride, excellent as an exercise bike, but if you don't want to always pedal, just turn the handle bar a touch, and you just glide along, my partner just bought ,the men's indigo regency, that good aswell. We both go out together now,
on 6 July 2013
My boyfriend purchased this bike to travel to work and back, his journey is mainly uphill. This bike makes the journey so much easier for him and he has had no problems with it.
11 Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2015
I seldom write reviews, but I have to say that this is one of the best buys I ever made (after my camera.)
Took me a lunchtime to assemble but a TOP TIP is to open the small cardboard box FIRST as it has the instructions manual and tool-kit in it!
I use the bike to drag this old man's bones up onto Dartmoor.
I bought a real strong lock for it and an excellent pannier bags which was a good investment.
I also have a Dyto frame lock which I use for the quickie shopping moments.
I found the supplier Pro Rider very helpful and it is worth a visit to their site.

the only downside for me is the gaggle of admirers I often find encircling it...

Time will tell... but for now I love it.
on 22 October 2014
I have one of these and I am over the moon with it! It takes a while to get used to the electric side of it but it makes my life so much easier. having FMS which effects my legs really bad, this is heaven sent! I can peddle on the good days to get my little girl to pkaygroup and on the bad days I just use the motor. All in all I highly recommend this bike. :)
on 17 September 2014
Excellent product,really pleased with this purchase.Good service and price.Staff really helpful.Really made cycling a pleasure.
on 17 March 2015
purchased for my wife. she loves it.a brilliant aide for us older folks getting out and about.
on 8 October 2014
would recommend to anybody! It is fantastic!!
on 7 September 2014
Bloodily brilliant! Would thoroughly recommend this.
on 25 August 2015
I BOUGHT A Pro Rider 6 months ago after 6 years using a POWERBYKE with lead acid batteries . What a wonderfull difference in weight and performance and handling as an old man of 85 years plus the Pro Rider is the Best purchase I have made the quality of design and build is 1st class I would recommend this machine to anyone young or old. John Pottage of Ampthill Bedfordshire.
on 22 October 2014
A very good bike, though I could of done with a manual. Excellent for my cycle to work.