- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Pro-Kleen Snow Foam Lance / Gun Kit Cherry Snow Foam
- Extensively tested and manufactured to the highest standards to help you achieve ultimate snow foam performance when cleaning your car
- Compatible with the Karcher K-Series Pressure Washer Models: K2, K3, K4, K5, K6 and K7 Maximum Pressure: 220 Bar Maximum Temperature: 60°C
- 1L capacity with a fully adjustable chemical dial (works with our coloured snow foams) and a variable spray nozzle: choose from a wide spray to a thin pencil jet spray
- Manufactured with Italian parts, solid brass manifold construction and a strong plastic nozzle for maximum durability and longevity
- This powerful, professional snow foam lance is supplied with Pro-Kleen's best selling 5L Cherry Snow Foam to clean your vehicle thoroughly with outstanding results
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
After 1 Year of trialling, testing and tweaking, Pro-Kleen have finally produced the perfect snow foam lance.
made from high quality solid brass and strong, durable plastic>
compatible with Karcher K Series pressure Washers: K2, K3, K4, K5, K6 and k7
variable pressure from 2000 psi - 4500 psi/ 160 bar>
maximum temperature of 60 degrees Celsius>
variable spray nozzle - from wide spray to thin, pencil jet spray
Designed for use with Pro-Kleen snow foam but can be used with others, too
unlike some lances, this one works with Pro-Kleen coloured snow foams - banana and strawberry (some lances don't produce colour when sprayed through the snow foam lance, so you just end up with plain, white foam)
1. Power wash the vehicle to remove tough debris and dirt
2. Connect the Pro-Kleen snow foam lance to the pressure gun
3. Adjust the foam Nozzle and air intake until you have the desired consistency of foam
4. Evenly spray foam all over the vehicle body and leave for 5 minutes> 5. Clean the vehicle with a clean car sponge and power wash to remove excess foam
6. Remove excess water with a suitable cloth to Avoid water streaks
Max pressure: psi: 2900
Max bar: 160
Max flow: 20L/ min
Max use temperature: 60C - 140f
Nozzle aperture: 1.25 inlet: G1/4" Female> tank volume: 1L>
search 'Pro-Kleen snow foam' To see our wide range of fragrances and coloured snow foams! Click 'add to BASKET' To get yours!
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well made solid product. Love it!
I really wasn’t convinced that this would clean the car that well, but I sprayed it on (no pre-rinse) left it for about 10 minutes or so, and then sprayed it all off. And the result? ..........................
Apart from two very small areas where the mud was thicker behind the rear wheels and needed a bit more attention from the pressure washer, it was a beautiful, gleaming Black Car. All done in less time than it would take to fill a bucket two or three times.
Expensive initial outlay, but at £10 a for an outside wash from my local Romanians it is an overall money saver. And it is always good to play with the pressure washer after all.
I would urge anyone to give it a try. A much cleaner car, and more time to drink coffee and read the newspapers on a weekend!
I feel I have now given this product a good chance after using it several times.
I have tried several different settings and still only getting a milky foam that doesn’t stay on the car for long before it’s run off, this product is nothing like the photos.
I am only getting a milky foam.
I have my canon set for the least water possible and tried using less water to solution with in my mix, still milky nothing like the photos and definitely not like shaving cream.
I am using a brand new K4 power washer.
Got this after reading and researching about snow foam and lances, reviews were somewhat hit and miss and even watching videos I was only just leaning to this product.
Really pleased that I got it as it works really well.
Mix as directed and connect to my pressure washer, (Karcher K4) and boom......really thick foam completely covered the car and stayed there for the required time. I'm finding that this works well if you get a good sponge/wash mit and continue wiping the foam about before rinsing off with the pressure washer.
Over all I am happy with this product and for me it works better than described and based on my experience with this product I would definitely reccomend it.
The foam itself is nice and thick and turned my black merc into a snowman of an SUV. The 1L bottle lasted just long enough to cover my SUV. It smells nice too. Hard to say how well this product cleans as I used it as a pre-wash with a wash mit and shampoo as follow up. The foam also didn't last a long as I expected and dissipated within a few minutes. But its my first time using it so will experiement a little more. There's enough foam liquid to last me a very long time, using only 250ml of foam liquid per wash. Overall happy with the product, but loses a star for the issues mentioned above.
Top international reviews
La lanza no está mal, demasiado ancho el arco, será cuestión de conseguir graduarlo bien porque un chorro salía disparado salpicando por todas partes. Encaja perfectamente con la Katcher.
El jabón es la decepción.
El coche tenía unas salpicaduras de charcos, nada de incrustaciones ni manchas difíciles de alquitrán o similares, la espuma lo deja exactamente igual. No ablanda la suciedad ni mucho menos la hace escurrir como esperaba, la proporción ha sido como indica el fabricante1/4 y 3/4 de agua caliente. He dejado el jabón casi 10 minutos pero nada de nada, eso si, huele de maravilla.
Probare otras proporciones y si el asunto mejora editaré la opinión.