Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Nintendo 3DS)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Video Game
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
With the game tied at zero, minimal time remaining on the clock and the crowd going crazy, you know what your team needs to make a stop here. As the visiting squad, you're in hostile territory and you know the only thing better than leaving this stadium — is leaving with a victory. Thinking he's caught the defense napping, the opposing forward makes a pass into a tight fit only to have it go your way. The defender stops the pass and immediately outlets it to you. You sprint up the sidelines, dribbling left and right, avoiding defenders. Your winger sprints on the opposite side of the field — it's two on one. The goalie comes out to meet you just as the ball leaves your foot and soars through the air toward your teammate. He jumps up and his head connects squarely with the ball — as the energetic crowd goes silent.
Kick off for thrilling soccer matches on the pitch with PES 2013: Pro Evolution Soccer. Experience the excitement and heart-racing action of the world's most popular sport on your PlayStation 3. Jump onto the pitch and compete against some of the top players in the sport thanks to the inclusion of the UEFA Champion's League and Copa Santander Libertadores. Vie for glory against many of soccer's prolific personalities with the lifelike player models that have been upgraded to feature movements to appear more like the real-life players. Dribble and pass with more freedom than ever, and go up against top goalkeepers that are more true-to-life than ever before with improved animations, logic and responses. Take advantage of precise offensive and defensive controls to fire electric shots, execute pinpoint passes or to sway the momentum with strategic defensive stops and turnovers. Connect to and interact with other players thanks to the enhanced MyPES platform that links all online and offline gamers. At kickoff, do you want to be standing on the sidelines, or dominating the pitch?
- Immerse yourself in the action with player model upgrades that feature movements and appearances based on their real-life counterparts
- Run out on the pitch alongside some of the world's greatest soccer players in the latest installment to the explosive Pro Evolution Soccer franchise
- Feel the electricity of the stadium come alive as you immerse yourself in the excitement of soccer
- Execute pinpoint passes, deadly accurate shots and strategically trap the ball to create flowing movement and force your opponents into turnovers with precise offensive and defensive controls
- Dominate the field as you dribble and pass with more freedom than ever thanks to Full Control
- Enjoy refined team and player decisions and movement with ProActive AI that creates more realism and control
- Go up against top goalkeepers with improved logic and animations for a true-to-life experience that's based on the moves and reactions of real goalkeepers
- Enjoy full social integration with the enhanced MyPES platform that allows all online and offline gamers to connect and interact with one another in real-time game sessions
- Compete against some of the best players on the planet in the UEFA Champion's League and Copa Santander Libertadores
Top customer reviews
With lots of options in terms of game modes, it's a game that you will get hours out of- and it's very addictive to play. With excellent sound effects and commentary, this is as real as it gets and PES 2013 blows FIFA 13 out of the water in pretty much all areas. One reviewer said that this version isn't as good as the PS3 vision. I can't comment on that but for a handheld console I think this is a real winner and I highly recommend it
I have FIFA13 on Xbox 360 and I have to say that, whilst it has its plus points, mainly due to the licensing it holds, for sheer fun and having the "football factor", this game is far superior.
There are lots of game modes, from the predictable but enjoyable "Champions League" competition, to season leagues and cup modes. The best by far though, is the version of Be a Pro which works absolutely brilliantly and is hugely rewarding. Create a player, choose your starting team/level etc. and progress through an entire career, just as you do in the modern football games on consoles.
The game also supports online, though I must admit I've been so engrossed in the single player aspect I haven't even tried it more than a few times, but it worked on each occasion nicely.
If you have a 3DS and you want a Football game, don't make the mistake of buying FIFA just because of the license it holds, you will only be disappointed. As in the first few PES games years go, which had flowing, rewarding & realistic football making them the purists choice, this version on the 3DS returns to that conclusion. If you LOVE, LIVE AND BREATH football, PES2013 is the only choice on 3DS.