Prison Theatre: Practices and Perspectives (Forensic Focus) Paperback – 1 Mar 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Thompson is the Director of the Theatre in Prisons and Probation Centre and course leader on the MA in Applied Drama at Manchester University Drama Department. He has written articles for Probation Journal and Research in Drama Education, and contributed a chapter to Arts Approaches to Conflict, edited by Marian Liebmann. This book was edited whilst completing a Harkness Fellowship examining arts programmes with `at risk' youth at the University of Texas.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Stagecraft
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Drama
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Punishment