Learn more Download now Shop now Pre-order now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 3 January 2018
It will be hard write to review on here that would do Justice to this Series without giving too much away. All I would say is, buy this right away if you haven’t seen it and binge watch away!! The First Season in simply Sensational, the Second Even Better if that is even possible, and the third one – despite being much shorter due to the writers’ strike, is also well worth watching and provides an insight into a very different cultural experience. The 4th Season is easily the weakest of the 4, but that is more due to the sky high expectations set by the first 2 seasons. This also includes the Bonus episodes aired sometime after the 4th season went off air – so a complete box set.
on 20 April 2017
Brilliant to re-watch all the series' again my favorite series to date and watching the latest as it comes! highly recommend...You'll love and hate the characters from one week to the next and the cliff hangers are fab too!
on 2 November 2017
Love it. One of my favorite series. So much drama, action puzzles.
warning its very addicting series :)
on 28 November 2016
Amazing thank you 😊
on 10 May 2017
It will take over your life!!! Omg what a brilliant program, characters are brilliant and gorgeous!!! I can't do anything but watch it!
on 15 May 2017
Really liked the Prison Break series, it is addictive as some of the story lines really draws you in. I only watched this for the first time last year and I'm glad I did.
on 27 September 2017
COULD NOT STOP WATCHING COMPLETE SERIES
on 25 April 2017
Awaiting season 5 on DVD
on 1 August 2017
Box set binging for sure
on 5 April 2017
Never watched it b4 and my son convinced me to start watching, it literally took over my life and we spent a whole 2 weeks watching it b4 season 5 comes on
Brilliant!!!!!