Print Is Dead: Books in Our Digital Age (Macmillan Science) Paperback – 10 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This book is a wake-up call for anyone in the print media who has not yet grasped or embraced the realities of the digital world created by the Internet...He's [Gomez] done a good job. Print is Dead is a succinct and useful field guide to digial media.' - Anthony Cheetham, Literary Review
The digital revolution continues and not even the printed word is safeSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism