Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Edition: Silver|Change
Price:£30.55 - £48.73

on 4 August 2012
dont waste your money this does not work with windows 7 the program stops working and then crashes and you lose everything!!!!!!
on 24 December 2011
I'd been using an earleir Sierra Print Artist for many years when my computer died taking the program with it. I bought this modern Print Artist program so that I could open all the many files I'd saved, eg .lbl for labels. This version cannot open ANYTHING made with my early edition....so I could not use it to open any of my saved important work at all.
Nevertheless I used this to create labels from scrath. Oh dear, what an aweful childish finish to them. What was it that made it look awful? The first thing that was obvious was that the vertical lines (very noticable on th l) were THINNER than the rest of the typeface. I then compared to early-program print and noticed how each letter of a word had wider spacing and uneven spacing, very primitive.
I contacted the manufacturer about not being able to open earlier stored files, they kindly replied that NOVA had bought the program from Sierra and no, they could now not open any earlier files. I emailed back asking about the primitive finish, was it something I was doing wrong that was causing it, could it be rectified? I've never had a reply, so I assume it's just a c*r*a*p finish. I only tried it out that once, perhaps other fonts etc may be ok, but I would suggest you avoid this until you have seen it in action and know the results are ok for you.
......and my brother came to my rescue, with a backup to re-install the earlier version of Print Artist from Sierra. I now have access to all my early files. Wonderful
on 1 May 2012
Massive Improvment on my old Print Artist 4

So easy to use and save your work and even works with the printer first time , always had problems printing on 4

Highly recommend to anyone who loves doing their own cards , posters etc and great for the kids to use
on 18 December 2011
not as good as print artist four every poor for the money would not pay the price for the dearer option
on 10 December 2011
This is a basic programme which I have found very user friendly.
It has lots of great images and is more than enough for the home user who is not producing
professional
material.
A really good value purchase
on 3 June 2012
I make personalised cards, so Print Artist gives my customers the choice of verse or message they would like inside the card. Highly recomended.
on 11 January 2013
This product arrived in good time but I haven't been able to find a way to load it onto my computer. The operating system is Windows 7.
on 8 January 2013
could not work out how this works as it is not explained very well in the introduction.
I have the old version which is much easier you just click print and go, also able to alter text size etc.
on 5 December 2012
Make my own personalised greetings cards, so find this cd very useful for layouts, backgrounds and card toppers. Made my own business cards using this.
on 21 January 2012
Great program lots & lots of projects still finding bits, Every time I boot it up I find something else, Bit addictive but great fun