- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc. (30 July 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486434613
- ISBN-13: 978-0486434612
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 12.7 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 83,284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Principles of Political Economy Paperback – 30 Jul 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ricardo was not only an outstanding economist, furthermore he was an active politician battling in westminster for economic reforms which would shape England for decades after his death.
I would recommend this title to anyone with a genuine interest in the history of economic thought, or indeed economists who feel that modern economics struggles to encapsulate the true interplay between social and economic issues.