Principles of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Microscopy Paperback – 2 Dec 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The book is well written, the level is appropriate to a graduate student in natural sciences, and it can be recommended to everybody who is interested in an application of NMR microscopy, esepcially of the conventional type ("k-space" acquisition).'Harry Pfeifer, Zeitschrift für Physikalische Chemie, Bd. 176 (1992)
an excellent introduction to the field which also provides sufficient detail for the expert, so that it can also be used as accompanying material for a course on this subject ... For any scientist, NMR expert or novice who wants to know about the physics of NMR imaging and NMR microsocpy, this is the book to consult. The book is highly recommended for science libraries to acquire and for interested readers to buy. (Berhnard Blümich, Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, Vol. 33, 322 (1995))
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements > Microscopy
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Research & Development
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference