Principles of GNSS, Inertial, and Multisensor Integrated Navigation Systems (Book & DVD) (Artech House Remote Sensing Library) (GNSS Technology and Applications) Hardcover – 30 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul D. Groves is a lecturer at University College London (UCL). He is also an associate director of UCL's Space Geodesy and Navigation Laboratory. Previously, he was a scientist with the Navigation and Positioning Algorithms Team at QinetiQ, Ltd. Dr. Groves is a chartered physicist, a member of the Institute of Physics, and a member of the Institute of Navigation. He studied at the University of Oxford, where he earned a B.A. and M.A. in physics and a D.Phil. in atomic and laser physics.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering