Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 October 2015
I bought the kindle version of this book, thinking that being able to read it on the computer or my kindle would be convenient. As it turns out, the book has a colored background in the PC version which makes it quasi unreadable. On the kindle the writing is very weak and also hard to read. I have tried to change the background and writing "strenght" (for lack of a better word), but so far haven't found a solution. I am willing to change the review if it is a problem on my end or I receive support.
Until then I strongly advise you not to buy the kindle version.
review image
on 21 December 2014
Bought this book for my daughter who is doing A level economics and she has found this book to be very useful as it explains the principals and application of economics in a clear and concise way.
on 19 October 2014
good, however there are "Review Questions" and "Problems" at the end of each chapter, but we cannot get the answers from the book! Where are they?
on 24 October 2014
I love it so much! It's really like a new book though there are a few scratches and marks. All in all, this book is nearly in perfect condition.
on 1 November 2013
Book in perfect condition and the price compared to other places for the book is brilliant. Very good buy. I would recommend.
on 31 October 2013
The book arrived before it was due which was excellent and it was as good as new so I was more than pleased !!
on 11 November 2012
This book is easy to understand and has many interesting case studies that help to illustrate points but also relieve the tedium you would associate with reading any academic book. I was surprised, however, to note some proofing errors considering that this book is a new edition.
on 23 October 2015
This second handed book is entirely new. I was already recommend to my friends.
on 1 November 2015
Looked as if it had never been used. Arrived promptly.
on 9 October 2015
It was exactly as I expected it to be