- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK; Reissue edition (4 Jan. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 068485841X
- ISBN-13: 978-0684858418
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 72,664 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Principle Centred Leadership Paperback – 4 Jan 1999
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sam Walton Chairman, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Covey's philosophy for creating more meaningful relationships and successes in the workplace is one we should be striving to implement throughout business and industry, in the home and elsewhere, if we expect to be rewarded with happiness and a fulfilling future.
About the Author
Stephen R. Covey is an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant and founder of the Covey Leadership Center. He has made teaching Principle-Centred Living and Principle-Centred Leadership his life's work. He is the author of several acclaimed and bestselling books. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A second conclusion is that we need more of the Mother Teresa style of leadership. She spoke very little, rolled up her sleeves and just waded into the slums of the poorest of the poor, while my leadership style has been to keep at a safe distance and say "Hey, someone should do something about this." The big difference between Mother Teresa and me is that she lived the Golden Rule while I just mouth it. Principle-Centered Leadership is the book I was seeking to help me change from a talker to a doer.Read more ›
I definitely recommend this to anyone in or aspiring to leadership roles
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am an avid follower of Coveys work. If you already have his other popular works don't bother with this audio. If not 7 habits and First things first are excellent.Published on 12 July 2013 by Mr Luke Verrall
If I wanted to be preached at about my lifestyle I would buy a book that preached about my lifestyle. Read morePublished on 26 April 2012 by Amazon Customer
Tedious and unimaginitive. The ideas have been much better presented elsewhere. May appeal to a US audience, but not for me.Published on 25 Nov. 2011 by Silkmoth
I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to this CD and an execllent purchase and great value for money. Thanks you very muchPublished on 11 Oct. 2010 by Mr. J. Selkirk
The item was not recieved, as it was lost in the post or not despatched, Seller was very good and offered a full refundPublished on 14 Jun. 2010 by Darren Smith
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences