on 5 October 2014
Ah Jewellery Duo Wedding and Engagement sets are outstandingle beautiful. excellent quality and workmanship, will not tarnish or turn fingers green.
I personally have use this company and buy in bulk or buy several items at a time or within the week every week.
The only problem is, is that i spend so much on their products and never do they arrive when they are suppose to. this stupid and continually happening delay has caused me over the months lose of income.
always i would expect a gift card or a thank or some form of discount aas i have spend so much with them.
I have currently stoped using them not for any other reason than the delievery delay.
maybe in the near future i will pick back up where i left off
on 16 March 2015
Got this ring sooner than expected which was great, I bought it as a temporary replacement for my engagement ring which had a stone missing. This ring set is stunning and although I haven't had it long if it lasts it will be the replacement ring I love it and even had a compliment on the first day of wearing it! Plus if it looses its sparkle at the price I will replace it. Only.problem is I can't take my eyes of it
on 28 May 2014
Great looking ring - really sparkly. Unfortunately have now not been able to wear due to loosing colour and looking cheap on the finger despite using the right cleaning products. Has lasted 9 months though before colour change but for £35.00 would have expected longer.
on 13 June 2013
That ring is very beautiful, better than on photos. Customer service is professional, because very quickly they exchange it to me for smaller size. I recommend this ring for every person who wants have a georgous little thing on her finger. It looks posh :)
on 3 November 2014
Love love love this!
It came well within the estimation date and is great for the price. I've had lots of compliments and after months of wearing the rings, I still don't get bored of looking at them!x
on 11 June 2014
Stunning rings and a bargain for the price as they are sterling silver. I get loads of comments when I wear them. Lovely!
on 14 August 2013
Very beautiful rings, the swarovski sparkles better than a diamond
Theres nothing like these rings in street jewelers,shes worth every sparkle
on 25 March 2014
the rings are beautiful but after wearing the engagement ring for only a few hours all of the crystals fell out disappointed
on 5 April 2014
The silver rings are great and look great on too they look very expensive thanks for all your help in this matter
on 10 August 2013
The ring set arrived quickly and I was very excited and wore them immediately. Everyone said how beautiful the set was but after a day the rings had already started to tarnish and look dull. The crystals are still sparking but the metal is obviously not sterling silver like I thought it was. I am very disappointed but for the money I shouldn't have expected too much but I will carry on wearing until I can find something else.