on 17 December 2013
I feel totally misled as the product description does not reflect the product I've had sent out. They are not large, I'd say lucky if they are 10cm! And definitely not "stand up". Basically just thin wafer paper with princesses printed on them. A complete disappointment. Waste of time and money!!
on 10 September 2013
Very disappointed, bought for grandaughters birthday cakes but were not precut and were very small so fiddly to cut. The print quality was very pale and characters would not stand up properly on cakes.

Overall a waste of money and would not recommend
on 9 December 2013
Very disappointed, all these turned out to be was a sheet of edible paper with a print of the Disney characters on. Certainly not 'stand up', not even perforated, and too fiddly to cut out. Straight in the bin :(
on 16 September 2014
Used the princess muffin/cupcake wraps and used plain white cases. Looked good with a little sparkle on the icing and the stand ups standing on top. Had to cut them out but used a craft knife and it was easier than I thought.
on 10 January 2014
They come on a sheet and you have to cut them yourself and its not very easy to do.
Moreover, colours are not bright enough and its difficult to see on a cupcake that its a princesses
on 12 December 2013
HAvent yet used them , as the cupcakes didnt go to plan lol , my fault , but they came on time and in perfect condition, so a big thank you x
on 16 May 2013
Well first off I didn't mean to order these so when I did and could not send them back I was very disappointed, and the picture quality of the princesses is awful I wouldn't even give these to my dog to eat... I order better ones off eBay for 20 pence more... Hope this helps
on 1 May 2013
was disappointed to find I had to cut these figures out, but was probably my fault presumed they were like others viewed i.e separate, other than that my granddaughter was thrilled with them.
on 23 May 2013
Must be individually cut out and do not stand up as is indicated in description. Very disappointed as wanted put on daughters birthday cake, but these will not do as I planned.
on 28 April 2013
This product is ok and thats all I can say. The have to be cut out and they are not free standing as they appear in the illistration. iam very disappointed.