on 26 November 2013
Beautiful ring, great value, excellent service and fast delivery. I ordered this on the Thursday morning, and by midday Saturday it had arrived.

However, and this is very important... Make sure you go to a jewelers first to see a diamond of comparative size/weight, cut and quality, so you have an idea of what it will actually look like before you order it.
on 11 October 2013
Above word describes the quality of the ring, the service and advice I've been given and the after care I've been informed comes with every purchase.. I'd never carried out such a large online transaction before and therefore contacted Vashi Diamonds directly.. They allayed my fears and any e-mails I sent were responded to promptly. The ring was exactly as presented, if not better and it's of amazing quality. I'm asking my partner to marry me and if this doesn't do it, nothing will!!!
on 23 July 2014
My girlfriend...future very happy. The ring looks and feels very good. Delivered exactly how it was soposed to. After a few days a lady called ... just to make sure everything is ok ...and she promised a 10% discount for wedding rings :). Very good customer service....