on 9 October 2014
Am sending this fob watch back! As it's not the same as it is on here! It's says Lodon instead of London disappointed! The pic is fake on here I got the opposite! What waste it's getting sent back ASAP.
on 3 May 2017
I'm a bit prone to breaking these watches so go through a lot, I'm so pleased with this one though, it feels very robust and like it will last a while. I love the chunky look and tactile feel of the silicone type material.
on 6 February 2014
I had trouble with the pin on this watch in that I felt it was blunt and would snag my uniform over repeated use which is disappointing as I really liked the watch. The seller was very helpful in issuing a replacement swiftly but I unfortunately still wasn't satisfied. Great customer service but unfortunately below standard product.
on 23 March 2017
Exactly as shown on web. Just what I wanted. Arrived on the day stated. Excellent value. A nice item.
on 13 March 2017
Worth the price and better than the one supplied by my company. Seems accurate, would buy again.
on 15 May 2017
2nd one of these I've bought as it's cheaper than buying a battery in some places, perfect for ED nursing
on 12 June 2017
love the color the design and will be buying again.. long lasting battery
on 5 March 2017
Clear face, lightweight. Great product and good value for money
on 7 June 2017
excellent item, good quality, delivered a day early
on 7 March 2017