Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 February 2014
I didn't buy mine through Amazon but thought I would comment, these are excellent & as soon as my son holds one he is instantly comforted. He calls it (them) 'two' as he has two of them.
I will definitely buy some more as there is always the fear he will leave one somewhere & then he won't have two.
on 19 February 2015
My babies couldn't live without these. The satin side is so silly and the velvet side is so soft. Such a comfort to all 3 of my children
on 31 January 2017
My baby loves holding this,purchased it because I found it difficult to get one with silk on it ,my other children all loved the feeling of silk
on 25 January 2014
I have 6 of these and my son has used them from 6 months to now at 2 years old. It stops him crying in an instant!
on 20 April 2016
Wash well and haven't lost their colour or shape.