on 2 September 2015
I am very pleased with these gloves, the softest leather, but padded where you need it the most, after receiving my order I needed a smaller size, on contacting, the customer service was excellent, and my order was exchanged within days. and at the price I paid, real value for money, thank you ...
on 23 February 2015
These are ok quality, I think it is real leather, but the sizing was off and I ended up removing the velcro and reattaching to make it smaller (I needed them for an event I was using a new self-propelling wheelchair at, didn't have time to return and try to find a better fitting pair) They look a bit odd if you look closely, because the knuckle bits aren't where they should be, but they got the job done on the day and show no signs of wear from a few uses with my chair.
on 16 January 2014
These gloves are excellent value for money. I needed something to protect my hands as I was developing callouses from rowing every day and these are just the job. They are not high quality but you wouldn't expect them to be for the price and they are certainly functional. I would recommend them.
My hands are reasonably small (women's size 7) and the medium is fine.
on 10 June 2013
Being a Morris Border Dancer I would recommend the purchase of these gloves to any other performer. Terrific value for money. Wore them out dancing yesterday and there is not a blemish on them. I do not have small hands, but neither are they bunches of bananas, so I ordered the Medium and Large. I found that the Medium were preferable figuring that they would stretch a bit and they felt the more comfortable of the two. I am not going to return the Large pair as I am sure I will find someone who want them on my travels.
on 25 May 2014
I bought this to protect my hands in the wheelchair which it does do.
Fist version was a tight fit and they ripped second lot are a lot better slightly bigger.
Internally the material did catch fingers for a while
on 27 April 2016
Gloves are real leather and good quality but I didn't see the option to order a specific size and was sent a medium which are a bit big. Using item for fancy dress anyway so not too bothered. Great value for money.
on 10 April 2013
Gloves were of good quality, not excellent...good though. However one glove, the left, the stitching on the index finger was so tight I couldnt get it on. Have given them to my 13 year old son and will order a bigger size hoping the problem doesnt repeat.
on 22 June 2013
The product smelt like it had been made/packed by a heavy smoker. One of the gloves had a hole due to poor stitching and the other had one finger that was so small it cut the circulation off to my finger whilst all the others were fine. My conclusion is that cheapest does not always equal best
on 25 October 2013
Dear Amazon

Must thankyou for the Above Gloves, what a difference they make to assist me with my weight training thankyoui, will I reckon be ordering another pair for using my wheelchair Thanks again Amazon, your are stars.

Don Ferguson
on 21 August 2014
just purchased another 2pair of these gloves for my grandson for cycling and he loves them. He came off his bike but theses gloves protected him from terrible cuts that he would have sustained if he had not been weaing them .
.Excellent value for the money.