on 26 May 2016
Does the job
on 29 October 2013
this is so perfect for my kindle slimline and lightweight and gives off very good light for my kindle would purchase again
on 4 December 2012
I've been looking for a kindle light on its own, as I already have my case, I really didn't want to buy another case with the built in light. I found this make and model, while scrolling on here. Took a chance in ordering it. I'm glad to say its apsalutely perfect. I own a kindle keyboard and this fits my case just right, with the right brightness. I'm very pleased indeed and It's good quality as well, so it won't damage your case.
on 2 January 2013
With only 2 reviews I hesitated ordering, I am so glad I took the chance. The light is flexible and covered with silicone so it won't scratch your Kindle. It DOES NOT attach to the kindle itself but to the Kindle cover. I like that the light is flat and rectangular rather then the sort of pen shaped that most other ones are. The LED light is bright and illuminates the entire screen of my Kindle Touch. While the light itself is on the cool side it doesn't hurt my eyes or cause glare. I find it comfortable to read with and it doesn't add weight to my Kindle. Because it's flat, it is easy to store when not being used. I would have ordered direct from the PrimeCases website but then I wouldn't have been able to use my Amazon gift voucher. The price at £4.95 is amazing for what you get! Delivery charge was a fair price and item arrived 2 days before the estimated arrival date!
on 21 June 2013
The lamp sits well and is very steady. It lights up my whole screen and doesn't leave any parts unreadable even if the room is pitch black. But I've only used it a couple of hours and the lamp has already started to flicker sometimes. It'll stop if I give it a carful bump but that's the reason I only gave it three stars. Could be that the batteries that came with it weren't good or something.

Edit: Changing my rating from 3 to 5 stars. The flickering thing was only happening because the battery was loose and had to be pushed properly into position. Haven't had any problems with it after that.
on 17 October 2013
I bought this for a Christmas present so have not tried it. It looks ok although I did think it looked a bit flimsey, but I am sure it will do the job.
It arrived very quickly but I was surprised in that there was no paperwork with it, so if there had been a problem I would not have had a return address, just a minor point but something that may need looking at by the supplier.
on 15 September 2013
Was sorry when I bought a kindle case that I did not buy one with a light however not wanting to have to buy another one I got this light and find in great. It does everything it says it does. If there was one thing that could improve it it is that it could be concealed completely when not in use but that is only a minor issue. Would definitely recommend
on 8 August 2013
I like the design of this light ,it slips behind the cover of my kindle nicely and you bend it into its position for reading. It has a good light ,enough strength to read but not enough to disturb your partner who sleeps by you
on 19 July 2013
Good product and delivery very prompt. Units fitted to book case with ease and adjusted to your personal requirements. We will see how long the battery lasts but hey I can get them for buttons anyway.
on 9 September 2013
Arived promptly & it was inexpensive for what it does.. Excellent service & product. More expensive products available,but i dont think they could beat this !!