on 6 July 2017
Amazon Prime is truly amazing. Thank you for publishing the book that points out all the many uses and benefits of this scheme. My major benefit is that, as a senior citizen , I'm unable to go out to shop much, now I don't need to worry as I have Amazon Prime and a world of shopping at the end of my Amazon bought stylus! Thanks Prime. Betsyboo
on 29 December 2014
I chose this book to help me decide if it was worth buying. I am currently using the 30 day trial and wanted to know all the benefits of the membership before I signed up. I now have all the information I need to make an informed decision. anyone considering Prime Membership should read this.
on 25 April 2014
After reading the reviews for this book I thought I would learn things that I didn't know. Sadly there is nothing here that isn't covered by the Amazon website. I am a Prime member and do use it a lot so this guide might be useful to newbies.
on 26 March 2015
Useless
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 April 2014
I’m glad I came across this book, not only because it is so informative, but it is a very well written ebook that I came across in a very long time.
Coming to the content, the author has taken great pains to really understand the whole process of how Amazon Prime works. For a complete novice like me the book was a great eye opener, I now know about Amazon Prime and I know its precise advantages like free streaming of movies/tv series and reading books from the Kindle Lending Library and its disadvantages like the high membership fees and how most utilities are underused.
The best part, while reading this book the pervading feeling I got throughout was that the author was on my side – i.e. the reader’s. How often can you say that about an ebook?

As an added bonus the book also gives information about Amazon Mom and Amazon Student and how the members of these 2 sites could benefit from a Prime membership. If you did not know already but the book also informs readers about the 30 day free trial that Prime offers before taking the plunge.
The only thing that I felt was a repetition in the book was the information about the disadvantage of lugging children to stores for doing shopping. Apart from that it is certainly worth your precious time.
on 3 December 2017
Didn't tell me anything I haven't read on Amazon website but will help you make your mind up if you're still deciding
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 April 2014
The e-book “Unlock the Power and Potential of Your Amazon Prime Account” was a great read. In much less than the time it would’ve taken me to create an account and figure out if it was worth it, I was able to learn the ins and outs of the program. Prime has really changed a lot in the past nine years. As a previous subscriber to the service about five years ago (when it was much more limited), I was a bit dubious about its offerings; however, now I see everything how far it has come. The book was also good because it addressed some of the criticisms of Amazon Prime, such as the membership fee raise and the limited availability of books through the Kind Book Borrow feature. Christiansen gave readers the facts and the opportunity to make up their own minds.

I really enjoyed learning about all the new features that Amazon Prime has to offer its users. What’s especially great about the book is how it goes into detail about Amazon Mom and Amazon Student. The first of which I’d never even heard of before. Finally, if readers aren’t convinced of Amazon Prime’s utility the author includes a 30-day Free Subscription to Prime itself. I recommend this book for anyone who’s even remotely curious about the service; the worst thing that can happen is that you get access to free shipping for a month!