Customer reviews

Primates Of The Caribbean [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 30 August 2014
My 9 year old son loves this film. Suits his quirky sense of humour.
on 1 March 2014
The children were glued to the film for the duration. Suited my 7 and 8yr olds. I was amused at the scenes I noticed as I was passing by.
on 1 September 2014
Kids loved it very cheap arrived fast very happy
on 7 June 2014
The title of this film lured me in. Expectations were high, as it sounded like a great funny animated movie like despicable me etc. However in reality it's Boring, trying too hard to be funny, & it's really not. It lost my interest after the first minute, tried to persevere but ended up going off & doing other things during it. Also mouth movements didn't always match the voice which became irritating.
on 29 July 2015
If I could give this zero stars I would. I would not recommend this movie at all this cannot possibly be a children's movie I sat down with my child and watched this movie and we were both highly distressed there was a continuous use of guns knives casinos and gambling and it was very inappropriate for a child! Thankfully my son fell asleep after 10 minutes of watching but I still don't understand how anyone would find this movie funny as the transformed primates imitated that of a disabled child's nature. I don't see how turning an animal into what they showed is right at all it is very disturbing. Despite spending £12 on this DVDs I had no option but to snap the dvd and throw it in the bin. I would never show this to my child again.
on 1 March 2014
Very, very odd kids film. Neither the kids or myself found it "hilarious" just plain bizarre! I normally love animated kids films but I just didn't "get" this at all.
on 3 April 2014
Didnt keep the childrens attention, they were bored ,kept wandering off to do other things.which is unusual for my children
on 20 January 2016
as described
on 27 May 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 February 2014
THIS WAS JUST MAGIC THE STORY LINE WAS GOOD AND THE WAY IT WAS DONE WE JUST MAGIC THE KIDS LIKED IT.