- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press (13 Jan. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 067401152X
- ISBN-13: 978-0674011526
- Product Dimensions: 22.7 x 18.5 x 3.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,188,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Primate Psychology Hardcover – 13 Jan 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In this pathbreaking book, the editor and contributors look at primate behavior from a body of theory that was developed through the study of humans...Twenty-nine leading specialists examine a tremendous range of topics. Bravely conceived and well executed, this edited volume will go a long way toward uniting a field that in the past has been hopelessly fragmented within the academic isolation of many different departments and journals.--F. S. Szalay"Choice" (04/01/2004)
About the Author
Dario Maestripieri is Associate Professor of Human Development, Psychology, and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Chicago. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Experimental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Behaviour
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Apes & Monkeys
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Physical