The Primary Physical Education Handbook (Leapfrogs) Paperback – 31 Aug 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jim Hall was for six years the physical education inspector for the London Borough of Ealing. Before this he was a physical education adviser for the boroughs of Ealing and Hounslow. Now he is a self-employed PE adviser, working with children and teachers in schools, and with teachers on in-service courses. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The diagrams are handy, but could have been a bit simpler and there could have been a bit more structure & detail on a wider variety of sports, but this is just nit-picking, a good addition for any needy teacher or as a resource for PE coordinators to lend out to support their colleagues!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Pre-school & Early Learning
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Drama & Performing
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Sports
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult