Size: 2 3/4"|Change
Price:£4.02+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 September 2010
Like many others I'm an "improving golfer" with a fair amount of inproving yet to do. I'm also normally pretty cynical about all the high-tech junk that's marketed to golfers. At the end of the day the game is about hitting a ball over there with a club, so keep it simple.
Something that has made a big difference to my game recently though has been a focus on being more consistent in everything, including the kit I use. I used to use any old lake-balls and the cheapest multi-coloured tees I could get hold of. Whilst this probably didn't make much "real" difference to my shots it did mean that there was always an element of uncertainty about the ball height and how it might behave on impact. And for all golfers it's the time you spend over-thinking the shot that invariably sends the ball out of bounds.
So the simple marker on these tees, allowing you to easily tee-up the ball at exactly the same height every time, removes one of the many uncertainties involved in playing a shot. This is one less thing to think about or to doubt, so is worth bothering with.
A good buy and a good price.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 31 May 2013
Pride Tee's are in my opinion the best around. Made from quality wood and perfectly painted with the colour code on identifying what type of club they are best suited to... i.e. yellow ones are best for 460cc drivers. I personally use the Blue 83mm ones which seem to be a great all rounder and works with drivers and irons. They seem resistant to breaking and for the quality are good value.

Pros: good quality wood tee's, different lengths to suit your game, resistant to breaking, good value for the quality.

Cons: not found any but if i do i'll update this review.

VERDICT: Quality wooden tee's that will server you well and the blue ones seem a good all rounder

FANTASTIC AND ESSENTIAL TO ALL GOLFERS!!
on 23 November 2016
When you push them into the ground and place your ball on top they don't break, explode, make a sudden noise or electrocute you. They do exactly what it says on the packet, which is why they get 5 stars from me!
on 28 September 2011
Excellent buy !!great height for 460 degree drivers and a sturdy durable tee.Bargain for 75 pack of tees. Glad I bought 2 packs !
on 22 October 2015
They do the job..... They look quite nice I guess (is that important?) and the blue stripe makes it easier to consistently have the same tee height. The big issue for me is that its a miracle if one tee lasts more than 3 hits. Plastic tees are much more durable and do the same job.
on 27 October 2011
Good solid product at a very reasonable price backed by amazons super fast delivery. what more to say. would recommend
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2011
In days when most playing partners use large coloured plastic varieties and then spend ages looking for them on the tee, I have stuck to my wooden whites.

There is nothing fancy about them. They can be pushed in to whatever length I require, e.g. driver or iron (I often use a 2-iron for tight holes), the white colouriong makes them easy to find and, if they snap, well, it is only a tee. Worth a try and remember to throw the bits in the bin to avoid damaging the green-keeping equipment.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 February 2012
this is my favourite tee, and great value. The colour markings make it quick and easy to tee up consistently, and they are well balanced. Like all wooden tees they break easily, so each one will only survive one or two shots, but you would expect that.

Recommended
on 9 February 2015
Brilliant tees. I now have a Driver that works. After reading tip after tip on how to stop the dreaded slice I changed the loft on my Driver to 11.5 and bought a taller tee. I have these stuck in the ground just on the start of the Blue mark and the ball just inside my left foot, which feels strange as the Driver sits underneath the ball. But it catches it so sweetly on the upswing and now averaging 260 plus yards and most important they are going straight at last.
on 8 March 2016
My husband has tested out these wooden tees and is happy with them. He ordered the 4 inch wooden tees and has said that they are strong and suit his style of swing. They are great value of money with 50 in this pack