- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (16 Jan. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 146818119X
- ISBN-13: 978-1468181197
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 745,563 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pricing Strategy: How to price a product Paperback – 16 Jan 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
I am currently involved in online marketing and commerce over the internet so I was looking for this type of book. I learnt many things out of it and I liked how I could read only a few chapters and already I could implement those things into my business.
But the thing that kept me reading the whole book was the style it was written in. The author really knows how to keep you engaged. It isn't like the majority of books where you cannot get to page two simply because you keep falling asleep. This one was a pleasure to read.
The price might put you off, but just don't let it do that. This book is worth twice as much!
This book answered questions I didn't know I had about pricing my products, different product pricing strategies and just all the amazing things that have to work together for a successful pricing.
It goes on to provide different methods for product pricing, and does so in an easy to read and intelligent manner. Recommended to anyone who is tired of getting pregnant and not achieving any success.