Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Jun 2011, 11:20:51 BST
I got the first book on the kindle using vouchers. now i want the 2nd but why would I pay more for it than paperback?

I get the convenience of the kindle overall, but when selecting individual books, the convenience gets weiged up and the price is a big selling point.

yes its only a pound more, but when there is a limited amount of books you can buy on the kindle why do they not at least match the paperback price?

Its not exactly going to make people flock to the kindle

Posted on 4 Jul 2011, 17:12:19 BST
Clear says:
I noticed that. Sure I want to have less clutter but considering that the price should be cut down anyway because its not printed its a bit weird that its the more expensive version. I might wait a month to see if the price goes down but if it doesn't then I'll buy the physical copy. All those £1 add up...

Posted on 14 Nov 2012, 12:12:25 GMT
Woodsi says:
Cannot believe the price of this book on Kindle. Really enjoyed the first one but WILL NOT buy the second book at this price. A shame because i'm sure it's good.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2012, 23:28:39 GMT
Sarah Eckton says:
Kindle books are subject to VAT whereas an actual paper book is not, this is usually the main reason it costs a little more.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  27 Jun 2011
Latest post:  30 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about