Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Nov 2007 01:09:42 GMT
David Payne says:
I've noticed that this set is more expensive on Amazon than seasons 1

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2007 09:41:53 GMT
Paul Tapner says:
this has twenty episodes whereas that season had thirteen, so the higher price is down to that

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Dec 2007 11:43:45 GMT
Sam Anders says:
This is also a more recent release. This always happens with TV series on DVD, the newest stuff is always much more expensive compared to earlier seasons.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2008 13:09:14 GMT
Last edited by the author on 2 Jan 2008 13:10:32 GMT
G. Thomas says:
Yep, all in all that's why I waited a couple of months. I eventually got it as a "pre-viewed" purchase from the local Blockbuster Video for the princely sum of £19.99

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2008 01:05:56 GMT
I would actually be more concerned that its currently only £5 or so more expensive to buy the Miniseries/S1-3 boxset than it is to buy S3 on its own. Very annoying.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2008 19:45:58 GMT
Well, it was only that price when you posted your message. Now it's fifty three pounds! I bought the Complete BG MS/S1-3 and sold my old MS, S1 and S2 on ebay, meant I only paid thirteen pounds for series 3. It also takes up less space which is always useful. I have no idea why the Complete BG was ever as cheap as it was though, especially with S3 just out at only a bit less.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  16 Nov 2007
Latest post:  22 Feb 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about