Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Oct 2012 11:52:27 BDT
L. Jacobsen says:
Why is the kindle version more expensive than the hardback?!

Posted on 20 Oct 2012 03:36:22 BDT
I too have been waiting for a few weeks for a price decrease.

It's absolutely unacceptable for amazon to sell hardcover for £5 yet charge £8 for a digital kindle version. (which should be cheaper)

What a rip off!

Posted on 22 Oct 2012 13:36:42 BDT
I bought my kindle for cheaper priced books. It used to be like that, but since that re negotiation the pricing has become too high. How do you think the kindle going to compete with the txtr beagle when its released internationally. It just can not hold up. I loved my kindle, when I got it when it was first released but now it starts to gather dust as I back to buying physical copies due to the extortionate prices of digital copies. The Kindle you are tied in to amazon to buy the digital copies from them, yet you don't get the same bargains as you get from the rest of the site and you don't get to shop around for a better deal for your kindle book.I like tablets but I wouldn't by the kindle fire because half it's purpose I would not use because I would not want to pay many of amazon prices for digital books. Kindle Books should always be cheaper than the physical copy or you start to lose that market and any competition that might allow you to shop around would steal the market from amazon. I like the site and the service and the bargains but not in the kindle store they are not fair and or worth it .
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  1 Oct 2012
Latest post:  22 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer