on 9 January 2018
Great sound and quality. Great, great record. Pretty Odd may well be one of the best rock albuns of all times. Just love it from the first to the last second. Outstanding.
on 4 February 2017
I already Liked Panic! after their first album and I think this is one of my favourite albums of all time just for the variety of songs and their complexity.
on 17 October 2013
I bought this after buying Vices and Virtues and A Fever You Can't Sweat. It's nothing like those, but none of the PATD albums are alike, even the latest, Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! It's like their homage to Britpop, and British pop of the 60's. I think that they did it better than Oasis. Other reviews slag this album off, and that was why I bought it last. I shouldn't have worried, it's a great album. Buy it!
on 1 October 2017
Great CD ! Arrived before estimated time of arrival ! Highly recommend ! Great service !
on 6 November 2012
When I first got this album, I admit, I was a tiny bit disappointed. But after a few listens, I'm now obsessed with this album. It's nothing like A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but to be honest, another Fever would be very hard to produce. Pretty. Odd. is very different, but that's not a bad thing. It has some really good songs and I never skip any of the tracks.

My favorite track would be Northern Downpour, but I can't pick second or third because they're all really good tracks.

I'd say if you like Panic! and you like Northern Downpour, That Green Gentleman and Nine in the Afternoon, you'll like this album.
on 26 November 2016
Fab album. Great tracks and I never can get enough of listening to Brendan beautiful voice
on 6 January 2018
brilliant!
on 16 January 2018
over joyed
on 25 February 2018
Excellent
on 22 April 2016
Purchased for my daughter, she loves it. Very catchy tunes.......