Pretec CompactGPS-Low Power CF Card
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Low Power Consumption (under 40mA in running mode)
- Eight parallel satellite tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition
- Support for true NMEA-0183 data protocol
- Enhanced algorithms provide superior navigation performance in urban canyon and foliage environments
- Maximum navigation accuracy achievable with the Standard Positioning Service (SPS)
- Automatic altitude hold mode from three-dimensional to two-dimension navigation
- Built in Antenna
- Data retention with Li-Ion battery inside.
- Reversed straight MMCX sub-miniature, snap on, coaxial RF jack receptacle
Customers Also Shopped For
The Pretec CF Type I GPS Low Power Card
Getting lost in the jungle can get a little hairy, even if it is the urban jungle. Pretec's CompactGPS-LP" (Global Positioning System) Plug-&-Play module allows your Windows Powered Pocket PC to become a portable navigation device - giving the advantage you need to go to or from any location in the world. Pretec's Pocket PC mobile accessories let you do more than just organize - they expand the functionality and usage of the PDA you know today.
The Pretec CompactGPS-LP" comes bundled with TomTom Citymaps 2003 which makes it ideal for use with Pocket PC's and PDA's.
With advanced technology capable of utilizing signals from the 27 satellites that ring the globe, Pretec's CompactGPS-LP" is capable of acquiring accurate data to a wide range of applications from many industrial sectors including transport, marine, aviation, surveying and commercial markets.
Pretec's CompactGPS-LP" is in CompactFlash form-factor which is a popular for both the new and old generation of Windows powered Pocket or Handheld PCs. It is designed for easy integration with a wide range of navigation software applications. Featuring all view tracking capability, CompactGPS-LP" provides robust performance in applications that require high vehicle dynamics and high signal blockage operations. This specially designed GPS card is suitable for integration in a variety of OEM products.
With 8-Channel architecture technology, Pretec's CompactGPS-LP" card can provide rapid Time-First-Fix (TIFF) under all start-up conditions for fast data acquisition and reacquisition. To Minimize TIFF followed by a power down, the CompactGPS-LP" with built-in battery can maintain power to the on-board Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) and Real-Time Clock (RTC) for periods following the loss of primary power. This will assure the reduction of possible TIFF and prolong the battery life of your devices.