on 8 February 2015
this is the only dog bed that gets my 2 off MY sofa , i got the xlarge and its more than adequate for 2 jack russells. My eldest is quite nervous about certain noises so when i read about this product making creaking noises i was worried Eddie wouldnt go in it but everything is ok , yes it does the odd creak has you would expect from whicker but nothing to get upset about and Eddie doesnt even notice it . I put a throw over the brown cushion because he dog hairs off a jrt will stick like glue and now its perfect
review image review image
on 13 April 2017
Really good quality structure. Ideal for my dogs although I wish we had purchased the next size to enable our 3 dogs to stretch out better if they want to. We have a Jack Russell, Shih Tzu and Jug (Pug x Jack Russell) dogs and it is a bit of a squeeze sometimes but they all love the cushion and being able to snuggle down.
Looks good in our rooms and not too heavy to move from room to room, if required.
Excellent quality. Prompt delivery, probably a bit over packaged but no damage so can't complain. Really good value for money.
on 28 July 2017
Wow great basket. Bought a medium size for my cat. If lying curled up it could easily fit two cats and I was a little worried it was too big and I should have gone smaller ... but my cat likes it stretch out and starfish so its a perfect fit for her.
on 22 August 2017
Very good quality and superfast delivery. Dog getting used to it but still prefers my lap on the sofa!!!! Would definitely recommend this. I bought the large one which is plenty big enough for my Irish Setter.
on 26 May 2017
Excellent bed my 12month Cocker spaniel loves his new bed. Strongly recommend, loads of room. Strong built -ideal for a solid slate floor, as raised of the ground. 5 star
on 21 August 2017
It took a long time and a lot of persuading toget mypet. To use this bed. But now she loves it. I find it easy to clean and there's no bedding laying around the floor. It also looks the part and her being a Saffie she hasn't tried to chew it so I'm well pleased all round.

on 3 March 2017
Adorable ...
on 12 April 2017
Very pleased my westie loves it highly recommend
on 9 March 2017
I bought two for the lads. Bought medium beds for two cockapoos and they have lots of room and are very comfortable - in fact I'm having trouble keeping one of them out of bed !!!!
on 13 April 2017